- This event has passed.
A Culture of Gentleness
March 4 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$20 – $35
WAiS are hosting a Culture of Gentleness workshop, presented by Sheldon Schwitek.
Relationships are the key to providing positive supports. A Culture of Gentleness provides a framework and philosophy that help to deepen relationships in a way that everyone involved feels supported to do their work. This training will provide an introduction to a Culture of Gentleness for everyone involved in providing supports (families, supporters, all levels of administration and others who are involved).
• Examine the connection between relationships and exemplary support
• Recognise how The Central Purpose related to relationship building
• Identify the 6 Elements of a Culture of Gentleness and their connection to providing support for everyone
• Compare their current methodologies of support to a Culture of Gentleness
• Differentiate how Positive interactions and demands can impact the deepening of relationships and the supports provided by themselves and others.