- This event has passed.
Building Brilliant Teams | Online Program Registration
May 11 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$500
WAIS are passionate about supporting Organisations to deliver great services and supports to people and families across Human Services. In our current context, an organisations ability to adapt and redesign is vital for both economic viability and the delivery of the best services and supports to people and families.
The Building Brilliant Teams programme is one of our most popular programs and now it’s available to everyone across Australia, rural and metro. WAiS are proud to host this on-line action learning set focused exclusively on people who have a role to build and develop brilliant teams. This may be Team Leaders, Managers, family members – anyone who wants to build Brilliant Teams.
Building Brilliant Teams is an on-line development program for organisations across Human Services in Australia who are:
– Interested in developing teams to be healthy, high performing teams
– Committed to exploring your own coaching practice to support teams
– Working towards developing a workforce of engaged autonomous teams
– Keen to develop an approach for your own team
– Curious about organisational cultures that support effective teams
– Eager to develop tools and approaches to support teams
Kate Fulton- a social innovator in Human Services, supporting Organisations to develop self-directed practices with people, families and the workforce. Author of Building Brillaint Teams, 2018
Susan Basterfield – a catalyst and convenor, working with organisations world-wide who are changing the Future of Work. She is a speaker, author, facilitator and coach.
Costs per person $500 for the full program including all resources – if there is an issue of payment, please talk to us.
To book a place Contact: Bev at: firstname.lastname@example.org