WAiS welcomes applications for membership from:
- People with disability
- People with chronic illness
- People with mental illness
- Family members/ carers
The philosophy and practice of people and organisations who are members of WAiS are focused on Citizenship, Human Rights, and Individualised planning, design and delivery.
- Support the goals and objectives of WAiS
- Are committed to upholding the principles of self-direction.
To become a WAiS Member, click on the button below that says "WAiS Membership Application Form". Membership applications must be completed and submitted together with any supporting documentation where applicable to the Chief Executive Officer.
We always welcome new members at WAiS.
WAiS members can be:
- people with disability
- people with an illness that will last a long time
- people with mental illness
- family members of people with disability
- carers of people with disability
- not-for-profit organisations.
Businesses and not-for-profit organisations that want to be members need to:
- offer individualised services
- support our goals
- believe in the important ideas behind self-direction.
Becoming a member
If you want to become a member of WAiS, you must:
- fill out an application form
- send your application form to us
- send us any other documents that support your application.
For more information about becoming a WAiS member:
- call us on 08 9481 0101