WA’s Individualised Services (WAiS) is looking for expressions of interest for the role of an Individualised Services Advisor, in WA, who would be providing information and support to people and their families to build their confidence and capacity to self-manage. This position requires passion and commitment to WAiS vision of people living their lives, their way, with choice and control over their supports and services.
WAiS supports people, families and service providers in understanding, designing and developing individualised, self-directed supports and services through providing information, support, mentoring and coaching.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to the principles of Self-Management.
- Be confident and have a desire to support others to Self-Manage.
- Understand, or be willing to learn, the legal considerations when people hire their own support workers.
- Interact with people over the phone, in person, and in small groups; in and out of the office.
- Work within a small self-driven team of people who are dedicated to supporting people to have greater autonomy in their lives.
Full time or Part time. Hours can be negotiated, with flexible working arrangements.
WAiS strongly encourages people who are currently self-managing to apply. If you would like further information or to send in your expression of interest, please contact Su-Hsien Lee on 0499 747 404 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by 20 March 2020.