- This event has passed.
BROOME People and Families, NDIS Q&S Commission
June 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you have NDIS supports and services?
Under the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, you have the right to be safe and to receive quality services from your providers and workers .
WA’s Individualised Services (WAiS) are hosting free information sessions for people and their families, carers and advocates to help you understand what the NDIS Commission does and what you should expect from your providers and workers.
We will cover:
• Your rights under the NDIS Code of Conduct
• How to make a complaint about your supports and services
• NDIS Worker Screening
• Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices
There will be two opportunities to catch up, you are welcome to attend one or both
- A workshop from 10am to 12pm REGISTER HERE
- A cuppa and a chat from 1 to 5pm, please join us at any time during this period (no need to register for this one)
For more info email Jordyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0418 934 055