Sexual Health and Relationships Education (Online) by Lud Allen
July 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Straight Answers Without Blushes by Lud Allen
WAiS are holding an online workshop hosted by Lud Allen. It is for people with disability to learn about Sexual Health and Relationships.
We will talk about
- Your sexual body and how it works
- What sex is
- Contraception and being saf
- Rules about being sexual
- Healthy and unhealthy relationships
- How to say no to sex
- And more…
This workshop is for people with disability to have fun, ask questions and learn about themselves. It is only for those aged 18 and over.
You will have the opportunity to watch videos, complete exercises, view PowerPoint slides and speak to each other and the facilitator. You will also be able to send in any questions that you may have.
During this workshop on occasion you will hear explicit language and see explicit imagery.
We will hold this workshop online for 2 hours every week for 5 weeks.
You will need:
- Access to the internet
- Access to a laptop/desktop/tablet that has a camera, microphone and speaker
- Online meeting software ‘Zoom” (Free to download)
- Quiet space
- Support person to help set up the equipment and to be a partner in some of the exercises.
- Handouts and other items we will provide in an email
When: Every Wednesday from 10am – 12pm
Wednesday 22nd July
Wednesday 29th July
Wednesday 5th August
Wednesday 12th August
Wednesday 19th August
Where: Zoom Online platform (A meeting link will be sent to you via email)
After registering you will receive an email with all the information you need to participate in the workshop.
You will also receive a link that you can click to join the workshop online, along with instructions on how to download Zoom.
*Please note numbers are very limited.