We know COVID-19 is having a huge impact on people with disabilities and their families in WA. If you need some information and/or support due to the impact of COVID-19 please call us. We will support you to connect with the most appropriate service and/or person who can help.
1800 031 093
This service is to provide practical support and connection related to the impact of COVID-19. Wherever possible there will be active problem solving and planning to assist people.
We can help with:
- Connecting to local community resources near you
- Mental health services and supports
- Health and medicine support
- Advocacy and information for housing, income support, service provision, PPE and more.
- Advice for self-managers
- Planning needs for complex supports impacted by COVID
This phone line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and is staffed by experienced advocates and planners.